Are you changing your email address and you want to be sure that you will receive all the emails sent to the old address?
Make an alias!
Aliases are a tool for users who want to send and receive messages from another address on your domain.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Every user with a G Suite account has a primary address for signing in to their account and receiving mail. If a user wants another email address, you can create an email alias for them.
WHEN TO USE IT?
- Email aliases are a helpful way for individuals to receive mail sent to another address all in one place. For instance, aliases can be used by sales and support staff who want a memorable public email address. You can also use an email alias to send emails from a different address or alias.
HOW TO DO IT?
- First, you need to log in to the Admin Console with your admin password.
- Then go to Users
- Find a user you want to create an alias for and click on his profile.
- Find "User info" section
- Click on the arrow on the right side
- You will see options settings. One of them is Email aliases.
- Now you have to just add the alias
- And now it's done!
If you are still experiencing difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us here.
Revolgy Support Team