Are you changing your email address and you want to be sure that you will receive all the emails sent to the old address or did your employee left company?
Make an alias!
Aliases are a tool for users who want to send and receive messages from another address on your domain.
HOW IT WORKS?
- Every user with a G Suite account has a primary address for signing in to their account and receiving mail. If a user wants another email address, you can create an email alias for them.
WHEN TO USE IT?
- Email aliases are a helpful way for individuals to receive mail sent to another address all in one place. For instance, aliases can be used by sales and support staff who want a memorable public email address. You can also use an email alias to send emails from a different address or alias.
HOW TO DO IT?
- First, you need to log in to the Admin Console with your admin password.
- Then go to Users
- Find a user you want to create an alias for and click on his profile.
- Find "User info" section
- Click on the arrow on the right side
- You will see options settings. One of them is Email aliases.
- Now you have to just add the alias
- And now it's done!
If you are still experiencing difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us here.