If you need to route your email to another email address and you do not know how, we will show you how to set up email routing in you Admin Console.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- An admin access to your Admin Console
- The address of the recipient and the address of the user you want route emails to
HOW DO YOU SET IT UP?
- In your Google Admin Console (at admin.google.com) go to Users.
- In the Users list, find the desired user. If you need help, see Find a User Account.
- Click the user’s name to open their account page.
- Click User Information.
- In the Email Routing section, click "Configure Email Routing".
- Under Email Routing, click "Add Another Destination".
- A new row will appear. Enter the email address you want to forward messages to and press Enter.
- Click Save.
- Click Save on main page.
And that's it! If you are still experiencing difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us here.