To ensure that messages from a specific sender will not be marked as spam, you can create a Whitelist of IP addresses in Gmail.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- An admin access to your Admin Console
- The IP address of senders you want to whitelist
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
- Sign in to you Admin Console and follow this path: Apps -> G Suite -> Gmail -> Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to the Email Whitelist section.
- Enter the IP address of the mail servers of senders you want to whitelist.
- Click “Save”.
And it's done!
If you are still experiencing difficulties or have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us here. We are always happy to help!
Revolgy Support Team