In cases, you added user higher permissions by mistake or user's permission within your company change, you can also change user's permissions in MySrvices.
Note: Keep in mind that if the user is currently logged in the MyServices, then this change will be applied after the user will log into MyServices again.
Step by step
1. Log into MyServices at myservices.revolgy.com
2. Click the "Users" tab in the navigation
3. Click the "Edit" button in the table with users
4. Change the user's permissions
5. Click the "Save" button
6. User's permissions will change immediately if the user is currently not signed in the MyServices. In case the user is signed in the MyServices, new permissions will be applied when the user logs into the application next time.