There are a few ways you can make your Google Workspace account more secure. Let us show you one of them. This option is called 2-step Verification and in order to launch it, take the following steps:
- First you need to enabgle this feature in admin console for your users.
- Go to the Admin Console and turn the option on for your users. To access Admin Console, click here.
- Find 2-Step Verification and click on “Allow users to turn on 2-step verification”.
- Now click “Save”.
- Keep in mind that the propagation of settings in Admin Console usually takes about an hour. In some cases, it might even take anything from 1 hour up to 24 hours.
- Now every user has to turn the option on for his/her own account. They can do so by clicking this link.
And that's it! If you are still experiencing difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us here.