Required permission: Admin
Note: By using this setting you will limit number of messages showing in your inbox.
Automatic spam filters don't always work perfectly straight away. You still get some spam in your inbox, or some of the emails you have been anticipating end up in the spam folder. If that happens, you will need to adjust it manually. Let us explain how.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- An admin access to your G Suite
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
- Sign in to your Admin Console and follow this path Apps -> Google Workspace -> Gmail -> Advanced Settings.
- If you have more than one OU (organisation unit), select the one for which you want to apply this setting.
- Scroll down to the Spam section, hover over the Spam Setting, and click "Configure". If the setting is already configured, hover over the setting and click "Edit" or "Add Another".
- Enter a unique name for this setting.
- Now set up your spam filter according to your needs.
- Click "Save".
And it's done!