To ensure that messages from a specific sender will not be marked as spam, you can create a Whitelist of IP addresses in Gmail.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- An admin access to your Admin Console
- The IP address of senders you want to whitelist
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
- Sign in to you Admin Console and follow this path: Apps -> G Suite -> Gmail -> Advanced Settings.
- Scroll down to the Email Whitelist section.
- Enter the IP address of the mail servers of senders you want to whitelist.
- Click “Save”.
And it's done!
If you are still experiencing difficulties or have any other questions, don't hesitate to contact us here. We are always happy to help!