Do you keep getting unwanted email from a certain person even though you have marked his/her correspondence as spam? Let's have a look at how you can block individual senders from your inbox.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- An admin access to your Admin Console
- The email address you want to block.
HOW DO YOU DO THAT?
- Log into your Admin Console and follow this path App - > G Suite - > Gmail - > Advanced Settings
- Scroll down to the “Blocked Senders” section
- Click “Configure”
- Adjust the settings according to your needs
- Add this setting
- Click “Save”
And that's it!
If you are still experiencing difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us here.
Revolgy Support Team