You have three options when it comes to renewal of your Google Workspace.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You need to be an Google Workspace administrator
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
- As mentioned above, you can set up this renewal in three ways:
1) Change to flexible - that means, that after yearly plan expire, your Google Workspace will be switched to flexible plan
2) Auto-renew my contract - this setting will renew your current number of licences
3) Renew yearly contract but reduce licences to active users - if you have, e.g. 30 licences, but only 20 users, this feature will renew only 20 licences for 20 users.
HOW CAN I DO THAT?
- Click on Renewal option
- Now choose an option you like
Click on Save and its done!
If you are still experiencing difficulties don't hesitate to contact us here.