You have three options how to set up renewal for your Google Workspace and now we will show you how to do that.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You definitely need to be an Google Workspace administrator
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS?
- You can set up this renewal in three ways:
1) Change to flexible - that means, that after yearly plan expire, your Google Workspace will be switched to flexible plan
2) Auto-renew my contract - this setting will renew your current number of licences
3) Renew yearly contract but reduce licences to active users - if you have, let say, 30 licences, but only 20 users, this way will renew only 20 users, so only 20 licences
HOW CAN I DO THAT?
- Log into https://myservices.revolgy.com/subscriptions/
- Click on Renewal option
- Now choose an option you like
- Click on Save and its done!
If you are still experiencing difficulties don't hesitate to contact us here.