The email message header provides detailed information about the email message that has been received and has encountered problems. Here's how the email header to find and obtain:
- Open a new incognito window (press Ctrl + Shift + N)
- Open your e-mail in which there is a problem (with the sending, or another)
- top right, click the three dots and select> Show original
- In the new tab a text document will open.
- Select the text below (starting with: "Delivered-To"), copy and paste it into a new text document (Notepad) and save
- Send this file to email@example.com for analysis and troubleshooting.