Modified on: Thu, 29 Sep, 2022 at 3:48 PM
Required permissons: Google Meet attendee
Note: There can be a maximum of up to 10 simultaneous presentations in a meeting at a time.
Present during a meeting
- Join a Meet video meeting.
- At the bottom, click Present now Share screen .
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or A tab.
- If you present a Chrome tab, it shares that tab's audio by default.
- To present a different tab, select the tab you want to present, click Share this tab instead.
- Click Share.
- In the Meet window, click Stop Presenting.
- At the bottom right, click You are presenting and then Stop presenting.
- Present if someone else is already presenting
- At the bottom, click Present now.
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or Chrome Tab.
- Select Present instead.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback